Please submit to the 24th ACM SIGSOFT International Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (FSE 2016). The conference will be held in Seattle, WA, USA between November 13 and November 19, 2016. I’m the General Chair of the conference. There are many ways for you to participate in FSE: research papers, workshop proposals, vision and reflections papers, industry papers, demo papers, doctoral symposium, and the student research competition. Please check the full list of call for contributions.
The first deadlines are approaching:
So What’s new with FSE 2016?
- The Research track will include Author rebuttal.
- The conference will include a strong focus on practice: The Showcase Track and the Industry Track will highlight and solicit state-of-the-practice, best practices, as well as exemplary applied research in software engineering
- The Demo track is now accepting data sets in addition to tool demos.
- The new Visions and Reflections track will feature radical new directions that represent disruptive innovations in the making as well as startling results and bold arguments on current research directions.
- We will focus on a unique conference experience: The new Mentorship program will connect you more efficiently with other attendees. Other initiatives to improve the conference experience will be announced soon.
- The Artifacts stream will collect and catalog reusable artifacts.
A special thanks to our corporate supporters: Microsoft, Tata Consultancy Services, Accenture, Google, Huawei, and Infosys. If you are interested in supporting FSE, please contact me.